Thursday, January 25, 2007

wishes

So many folks have been sending sweet email wishes. They're just so lovely so I'm gathering a few together.
~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Just wanted to let you know that I've been thinking of all of you. Today while teaching my yoga class, I had everyone close their eyes and picture someone who is going through a difficult time. You all came into my mind and I sent you kind and loving thoughts.
~~~ ~~~

I wish you restorative sleep when you can catch it, and lots of hope, strength, hugs, laughter. What a ride. Be well.
~~~ ~~~

Just wanted to let you all know that we are thinking of you guys and hoping that those supersmartdocs come up with something soon-
~~~ ~~~

We have been thinking of you often and sending lots of healing-well wishes….Hugs, thoughts of good coffee and spring fields of soft waving grasses.
~~~ ~~~

Hope you get all the SuperSmartHeadDoctorsWhoDon'tHaveToWorkNightsAndWeekends and none of the IDon'tSeemToHaveAClueSoI'llJustKeepTalkingInBigWordsSoNoOneFiguresItOut guys.
And I hope you get some answers.
~~~ ~~~

I go to bed wishing a good night for you, and angel's sleep for our sweet Lars. I feel like I have forgotten what prayer is, I am not sure now who one prays to, but I feel compelled to pray somehow for the answers to come so that Lars can move from this and get back to the business of being himself pain-free . . . growing into himself as he should and can when not tested by pain.
~~~ ~~~

Wishing you a day with caring, competent staff and a boy whose light, and not his pain, shines through.
~~~ ~~~

Hang in there - Lars Man - I'm singing to you baby. Joa, I am singing to you too! Lisa and Andey - love to you.
~~~ ~~~

I read 'so so' this morning and have been sending healing light to Lars' belly. It's like I can feel his soft breathing belly under my ear and cheek. I wish him relief and you everything that your mind, body and spirit need (and deserve)! You'll be in my prayers tonight and always
~~~ ~~~

I am not usually too much into prayer --- not even really sure how --- but I do go to sleep and wake up these days thinking about Lars and sending positive energy in his (and yours and Andey’s and Joa’s) direction.
~~~ ~~~

May you soon find yourselves at home with the youngest boy more able to rest and smile and learn again.
~~~ ~~~

~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~
Blessed Be.
Thank you all.

1 comment:

eeka said...

Continuing to send lots of love and positive thoughts to Lars and the whole family...