Monday, September 03, 2007

school tomorrow!

Finally it's time for Lars to go back to school. He says he's been waiting for a really long time ;-)

Of course I don't know how he's getting there.

I've called this new bus company every day since I got the postcard. I did speak to a person again today & she promised again that the driver would be in touch with me by the end of the day. At 6:00 I called again to say again that no one has called me again.

I don't know what time they're coming.
I don't know if he's riding in his car seat or in his wheel chair.
If he's supposed to be riding in the wheel chair, then how does the tie down thing work, because I've never used them.
And I'm supposed to put my 3-year-old onto a bus with someone I've never met, who can't manage to return daily phone calls to her boss?
Whose boss promises repeatedly that she'll call me, but doesn't?

Andey has to work tonight, so there's a good chance she won't be here in the morning.
She's on call until 8:00 a.m.
Joa's staying overnight with Gannon because SVS doesn't start for another week.
I'm supposed to leave for work at 7:00 tomorrow.
Lars used to get on the bus @ 6:50.

Don't know if the bus is going to work, but come hell or high water I'm getting him to Perkins tomorrow.

On a better note, we had a grand time at the bed races
& then the parade with Patty, Abby, Emma, Gannon & Joa today. Sirens, bagpipes, marching bands, jazz bands, Inca Son, horses, retro bands, the spray bottle of water & lots of giggles. It was grand. And looong!

No comments: