Thursday, March 22, 2007

well...

Larsman had a great day yesterday. Both of us got fantastic haircuts from our one-&-only Donna (Changing Faces in Natick). Has his first medical acupuncture appointment this morning @ 10 with an acupuncturist/MD Andey & I know from ten years ago when we worked @ the Center for Holistic Pediatric Education & Research @ children's. Came out here from Stanford to work with the pain service & stayed. Fantastic guy & insurance coverage.

Andey & Lars go visit town school today, after kids leave. I'll be at work. Don't know what's happening come Monday with no TVI.

I feel physically really awful. One of the worst headaches I've ever had. Comes with nausea & sensitivity to light & sound. Think I really need to go to work anyway, for a variety of reasons. Am I nuts?

No comments: