Saturday, March 03, 2007

tough day

For me, one of the longest days on record. Here & there some moments of quiet & peace when I work really hard to make all the stars line up just right & Lars can calm down & catch his breath. Biceps, back, neck, ears are throbbing. Nerves feel frayed, raw. Rope feels short. Tendency to pull back & disengage surfaces, scares me. Some moments are overwhelming.

I need to listen to the Blessing poem I recorded a couple months ago. Managed to give it to a few people on cd, but I just stuck it on podbean for anyone else who wants to listen.

Little man's really suffering. I joked about the "Central Irritability" diagnosis, but this sure fits the bill. Neurontin started today. Seems like all our eggs are in the neurontin basket 'cause all other baskets have been emptied & recycled.

Looks like we're going to have to start him at the Marlborough preschool, probably March 26th.

No comments: