Thursday, March 01, 2007

new blog for discussing Lars' education

I've started a new blog to have group discussions about education and placement and IEPs and all that fun stuff. I set it up so that only the people who are invited to can view it. Everyone who signs up for it becomes a co-author, and can create a post at any time.

I went very quickly through my email list & typed a bunch in. I'm sure I missed some people, and other people will find the computer-generated invitation to join probably landed in their spam folder. It'll say it's from "Mama Lisa."

Suffice it to say that you're all welcome! If you didn't get an invitation, please just let me know--via email is fine, lisa at kynvi dot com--and I will add you. I think you then have to click on a link in the email you receive to confirm joining.

I can't thank you all enough for the community we've all created for and with each other. Seems so what life is about, helping each other out as best we can. There are ways that the internet can really serve us well.

No comments: