Saturday, March 03, 2007

angels

Angels abound today, floating in & saving sanity, one moment at a time:

Lisa came, put Lars to sleep, cleaned the kitchen, got me a shower, got Joa out the door, and helped me think through Lars, my life, and everything;

Denise drove Framingham to Boston to Marlborough last night & again this morning to fetch meds for Lars from Children's hospital;

Tamara came & took Joa rollerblading, and then to her house to play with Gannon;

Jen brought a whole fresh & hot spinach lasagna, bread, warm oatmeal cookies, & a bottle of red wine;

Carylbeth is here now for the night so I might get some rest before teaching the last of my five Sunday intensive classes, and into tomorrow so Andey can sleep & work again tomorrow night.

It's a beautiful thing & I'm deeply touched & grateful again & again.

So many other angels I've forgotten to mention over the weeks, and those of you reading along, sending your good thoughts, or maybe the occasional email, stopping by & feeding/walking the dog, doing the dishes-- you're such beautiful people. Thank you so much.

No comments: