Wednesday, January 31, 2007

it's not us, but if you want a giggle, check out Hahaha (just click this title)

Thanks to Kathleen for the link. I sure needed the laugh.

And speaking of thanks to Kathleen and what I needed, I arrived @ Lesley yesterday at 4:01 to teach my 4:00 class (kept stalling at the hospital because I really wanted to see Lars post-anesthesia before I left, but wasn't able to) and what do I find perched on the table waiting for me but the first actual real Danish pastry I've laid eyes on since we were in Denmark. Not only is it amazingly fabulously wonderfully delicious, and from an actual Danish bakery in the area, but it's also my very very very very favorite kind of actual real Danish pastry (which has basically nothing in common with what is market here as Danish pastry) in the whole world.

There are only a few food things that bring me elephantine euphoria. That is one.

And, having gracously shared with Andey, Joa, Grandma, and Lars' night nurse, there is still half left. Mmmmmmmmmmmm.

No comments: