Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Cruella deVille

Went through a couple of rough hours this evening, and after Lars came out the other side we were listening to random songs on his ipod. Cruella deVille came on. Lars had never heard it & he immediately started laughing. We played it over & over & he continued to get a huge kick out of it, singing along & laughing. I don't think he'd ever heard ragtime piano before. I have a bunch of Scott Joplin, but it's all on vinal.

I recorded some of Lars singing with Cruella, for your listening pleasure. What a funny boy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brought tears to my eyes listening to the Larsman cooing away. It's so wonderful to hear you. Love you sweetie pie,
Meredith

Anonymous said...

Lisa,
Chase has already listened to Lars and Cruella twice today. He just loves it. I'm so happy Lars' is feeling like his old self again!
Hugs,
Heather

MaryC said...

How absolutely beautiful. Joy! So how did you ever put it here? I am amazed and I need to know!
Love you,
MC