Tuesday, February 06, 2007

this morning

This morning things aren't too bad. After a rough day & terrible evening, Lars slept really well last night. Granted, with valium & morphine on board, but we'll take it.

This morning Lars is managing to eat a bit of breakfast while listening to his Sesame Street playlist. Elmo rocks. Intermittent pain, but so far has been able to stay in his chair, ride through it, & recover enough to go back to eating. Drinking is harder, but we're feeding lots of thickened liquid types of foods.

Lars & I go to Perkins today, then he goes to his CCS appointment at Children's, I go to teach in Cambridge, Joa goes home with a friend for dinner, I pick Joa up on the way home... Ah, logistics.

I got a great dose of gigglelaughdoubleover therapy telling stories last night with Carylbeth, Michele & Christine. And all within the context of a meeting. What a gift.

Okay, back to Oscar singing "I love trash...."

No comments: